- Quick onboarding
- Community of like-minded people
- Serious relationships only
- User-friendly interface
- Unlimited winks and mails
- Few abandoned profiles
- Small audience
- A bit boring design
- No free options after the trial period ends
- Who uses it?:18+, Christian singles searching for meaningful relationships
- How many users?:2 million+, 35,000/week
- Features to help you match:Photos, Location, Age, Lifestyle, Appearance, Children, Denomination, Education, Occupation
- Mobile access:Yes
- Pricing:Free, ChristianCafe.com Paid Membership plans
- Free version:Yes, but limited in time
Christian Cafe Review
ChristianCafe.com (CC) is a niche dating service where Christian singles are seeking strong and long-lasting relationships or God-centered connections. Using the values of Christian dating culture as its foundation, it was created in 1999 for those who want to find love, romance, and friendship. We wanted to identify how Christians and others can benefit from this site.
During our research on this platform, we found the ChristianCafe.com community is rather small compared to many other international dating sites. However, a more modest number of members results in a sense of involvement. Also, it makes some users feel safer and sparks more confidence in them. There are 2 million registered users from all over the world, with 5,000 logging in daily.
We delved deeper into Christian dating and explored the platform’s potential for building meaningful relationships based on faith. We tested its features and convenience closely to decide whether we can recommend this dating service.
🎖️ Overall ChristianCafe.com Rating
Short on Time?
ChristianCafe.com is tailored to individuals seeking partners who share similar convictions and faith. The audience is rather small but with a certain demographic using the service, Christian singles may find it easier to meet like-minded soulmates here and build long-term relationships. We liked that the service offers a 10-day free trial to test all capabilities before purchasing a paid membership. Just note that there’s no free version to use indefinitely.
The platform offers both desktop and mobile versions, and we think both have their benefits. Although the PC option is feature-rich, using it on mobile is valuable for very busy people who prefer to browse online dating platforms on the go.
- User experience: Communication with the other members of ChristianCafe.com is reached via mail and sending winks.
- Demographics: The platform is designed for Christian singles aged 18 and older. The average age of members is between 25 and 44. The gender distribution is in favor of women; they make up 54% of users, while 46% are male.
- Security: ChristianCafe.com does not enforce strict security measures, as members only need a password to log in, and extra verification is not usually required.
- Feature richness: The dating service doesn’t provide many options to connect. To search for matches, you can use filters, including age and location. Only winks and mails are used for communication. However, the community is rather developed and has its own forum to discuss faith and relationship issues.
✅ What We Like
- Quick signup: You need just 5–7 minutes to create an account and join the community. During the registration process, it is not necessary to complete your profile 100%. You can sign up, explore the functionality first, and then add personal information and photos later.
- Involvement: Searching for a person to love and marry among those who share your Christian values gives you more confidence. We explored the profiles and the CC forum and appreciated the atmosphere of community, mutual respect, and support.
- Just strong and healthy connections: Christian dating cultures imply only serious intentions and sincere relationships. ChristianCafe.com members share these principles and maintain honest and meaningful matchmaking. All the users who try to cheat are expelled, including married users and those who are looking for hookups only.
- User-friendliness: ChristianCafe.com is simple and intuitive in both desktop and mobile versions. The platform is easy to join and simple to navigate, so seeking matches here turns into a pleasant experience.
- Unlimited winks and mails: You can communicate as much as you like and stay in touch with all the members you are interested in. As there are no limits to mailing and sending winks, you have many opportunities to establish strong connections and get to know each other better before dating IRL.
- Minimal unused accounts: Old and inactive ChristianCafe.com profiles are usually removedfrom the site. You don’t have to wait for an answer from the person who abandoned the platform long ago.
❌ What We Didn’t Like
- Small number of members: While there are dozens of millions of users on other dating apps like Bumble or Tinder, ChristianCafe.com boasts 2 million subscribers. However, we don’t consider it a drawback. The community is still big, and the close-knit atmosphere has become a strength of the platform.
- Outdated interface: There is nothing special about CC’s design. Moreover, it seems to us that there have been no changes since the time of its creation as it lacks modern aesthetics. Furthermore, sending of Winks and messages exhibit sluggish performance and require multiple clicks and actions to complete..
- Short free version period: You can use the ChristianCafe.com desktop version and mobile app for free for just 10 days. Then you have to pay for a membership, and the fees are rather expensive compared to other dating services, for example, Plenty of Fish or Bumble.
|User Base Size and Diversity
|Ease of Use and Interface
|Safety and Privacy Features
|Private Mailbox Hide Location Filtering Technology Mailblock Username Change
|Winks, Emails, Instant Messaging
|Price and Subscription Options
|One month: $39.97 Three months: $19.99 per month Six months: $16.67 per month One year: $9.99 per month
|Mobile App Availability
|Prayer, Forum, Gift Membership
|Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Community and Social Aspects
💰 ChristianCafe.com Pricing
You can use this platform for free during the 10-day trial period. You can message, send winks, participate in forums, and test other features at no charge. These options are available without providing your credit card information or any other obligations. However, you can’t send other members your contact information, like an email or telephone number.
When the trial version is completed, you are required to subscribe to a paid membership to continue your communication.
|1 Month Membership
|3 Month Membership
|6 Month Membership
|One Year Membership
As we noticed, long-term membership plans are more budget-friendly, as the monthly payment is lower if you opt for them. The membership can be paid for by credit card, PayPal, money order, check, or Western Union.
📱 ChristianCafe.com on Mobile
When we explored the best dating sites and apps for 2024 for you, we saw that mobile applications are usually more convenient and come with the same functionality as desktop versions. To our great surprise, ChristianCafe.com’s mobile application slightly differs from the official website.
Yes, we liked its quick onboarding and user-friendly interface, as all the members are well visible and all the settings are at hand. However, there are no such features as the ChristianCafe.com forum or the Prayers page that are offered for the desktop version. So, the users have fewer opportunities to be noticed or to communicate with the other members of the interest groups.
If searching and messaging are enough for you to find soulmates, then you may like the app. It is easy to use and provides greater freedom to find love no matter where you are.
🤔 How to Use ChristianCafe.com
We loved the simplicity of ChristianCafe.com, as it’s easy to use in terms of signing up, matching, and communicating. You’ll quickly become familiar with what to do to look for someone who shares your Christian values. Now, we will tell you about how to join the community, search for matches, and connect with them.
When at ChristianCafe.com, you always start with a free version. Go straight to the home page and take the following steps:
- Click the “Sign Up for a Free Trial” green button.
- Insert your username and your email address. The name will be shown in your profile. Your email is necessary for confirmation and to send you any updates in the future. It will be hidden from the other users.
- Set your location. You will be asked to insert your city, country, and zip code. It is vital information as it enables location-based searches.
- Insert your gender and date of birth. This information is also vital for matches, as the system becomes more accurate when providing them based on this data.
- Confirm your agreement with the ChristianCafe.com terms and conditions. Look through all the information you provided once again and click on the Continue button.
Now, your profile is registered, and you will continue to the personality quiz. You are to provide the following parameters:
- your marital status
- appearance (height, eye color, hair color, etc.)
- faith (denomination, church involvement)
- children (how many of them, where are they, want more or not)
- schooling and employment (occupation, salary)
- lifestyle and type of relationship (pen pals, open to possibilities, serious relationship, marriage-minded, wherever God leads)
After that, you can tell the ChristianCafe.com members about yourself in detail and write answers to 12 questions. They cover topics like your dreams, values, tastes, and expectations from your match. You can skip this section and complete it later.
At last, you are to upload one to three photos into your profile. Be prepared to wait for this step to be complete, as the platform must approve your photo.
Now, it’s time to search for your soulmate!
We like that all the matching opportunities are available for ChristianCafe.com users, even while they are free members. This is how you can find someone special:
- Online: This feature allows users to start a conversation here and now without creating search filters. Navigate to the “Online” section, browse the online people, and select the person you wish to chat with.
- Search: You can sort the members by age and location, or you can prefer to see new or online members. The filters are well-visible and intuitive, so you can set everything in a few seconds.
- Quick Match: This feature allows you to see all the community members who match your views, age, or location. Just look through their profiles and message or wink at those you like.
- Views: You can see who has viewed your profile but is too shy to write or to wink. Perhaps the interest is mutual, and you can take the initiative.
- ChristianCafe.com Forum: This is where community members can discuss things like faith and relationships and share their opinions. We liked that the service offers a chance to engage with many like-minded people or see a possible match whom you may not find when using the Quick Match feed.
- Prayers Page: It is a special section for the members to post encouraging words or prayers. We liked this feature, as it creates a sense of community, and you may feel drawn to someone—enough to start a conversation.
Communicating with Matches
In contrast to other popular dating apps like Seeking.com, Tinder, or PositiveSingles, ChristianCafe.com does not offer as many options for connecting with a person you like. However, we suppose they are quite enough to show your interest. The ways to communicate are:
- Sending Winks: It is a flirty way to show somebody has got you. To send one, go to the profile of the member you like and click the “Send a Wink” button below their photo.
- Messaging: ChristianCafe.com offers unlimited messaging, and we love it! To initiate a conversation, just click the “Send Mail” button below the user’s photos in their profile.
- Gift Membership: This is an innovative way to expand the community, although only generous and open-hearted members are bound to use it. It allows you to purchase a membership for a free user, which can be ideal if there’s someone who captured your heart but who doesn’t have the funds to continue using the platform. This is one way to show your character and hopefully, it will develop into more online communication with the individual. You need to provide the new member’s username and your payment information to make a transfer.
Optimize Your ChristianCafe.com Experience
The audience at ChristianCafe.com seems sparse compared to the other free dating sites and apps. Therefore, to enhance your chances, make your profile stand out to attract more members and make a perfect match. Use these recommendations:
- Upload attractive photos: Clear and bright pictures that show your face, smile, and even personality and hobbies draw more like-minded people.
- Tell more about your views and hobbies: Though completing a profile may seem rather time-consuming, do it to increase your chances of attracting soulmates on ChristianCafe.com. After doing this, your profile will be shown more often, and the other members can see if you share their views, interests, and lifestyle.
- Write first: There are only a few ways to show your interest in a person you like, so use what’s available, be bold and initiate a chat. As the number of messages is unlimited, it would be very easy to start communication with as many members as you like.
- Be active: Share your opinion and stories on forums, and visit the Prayers Page to show your piety and desire to support your neighbor. The community members have more chances to notice you and appreciate your personality!
👥 General User Experience
You can use the desktop or mobile version of ChristianCafe.com.
The official website is intuitive and user-friendly. Also, all the features are available there, and you can find strong relationships or friendships via traditional search as well as on forums or the Prayer Page.
The ChristianCafe.com app provides more mobility, as you can look through profiles and messages whenever you want. Though the absence of a forum may seem disappointing to some users, key options like winks and messages are available.
So, both versions are convenient, and it’s up to you whether to use Christian Cafe on your PC, via your smartphone, or both.
🔐 User Safety & Security
We cannot confidently state that ChristianCafe.com is completely safe and reliable. There are no strong security measures like two-factor authentication or photo verification. All you need to sign in is to insert your username and password.
Also, ChristianCafe.com emphasizes that the security of your personal data is primarily your responsibility. So, exercise caution when providing your credit card information; store your password securely and change it from time to time.
☎️ Customer Support
There is no live support for ChristianCafe.com members, and you can’t contact the platform staff on the phone. Instead, you can search for answers to your questions on the appropriate Help menu pages or send a letter to
128 Banchory Crescent
Ottawa, Ontario K2K 2V5
🎖️ How Does ChristianCafe.com Compare?
ChristianCafe.com offers dating for Christians who have serious intentions. That is why we decided to compare it with another platform tailored for long-term and profound relationships. Here, we speak about eHarmony, a popular dating service that exercises a scientific approach and provides accurate and personality-based matchmaking.
We like both services but can still define some differences:
- The meaning of faith and denominations: ChristianCafe.com is stated as a dating site for Christians, so religion matters a lot when making any type of connection here. eHarmony is a secular platform where faith issues are less central.
- Communication: When using eHarmony, you can connect only with those who are sent to you as matches. ChristianCafe.com grants users more control, as they can wink and message any member they like.
- Audience: Over 20 million people have signed up for eHarmony, while the number of ChristianCafe.com users is just around two million. Perhaps the uniqueness of Christian dating is the reason.
|For Christian singles looking for long-term and profound connections
|For singles seeking healthy and long-term relationships
|4.1 million users/month
|Meaningful Christian dating Marriages Friendship God-centered connections
|Long term Dating Marriages
|No – Signing in with a password
|Yes – Image verification
🏆 Final Verdict: Is ChristianCafe.com Right for You?
ChristianCafe.com is a small, niche platform that provides more dating opportunities for Christian singles. Features like a prayer section create an intimate atmosphere, and we liked filters that facilitate connections based on shared values and views. However, we hope that CC will enhance security measures. Meanwhile, please store your password safely and be cautious when providing credit card information.
Although ChristianCafe.com has outdated aesthetics and lacks advanced features, it offers numerous options to show interest and communicate, such as unlimited messaging and forum participation. We find CC to be one of the best Christian dating sites on the current market. This platform is respectable and attractive for people who prioritize Christian values and want to tailor matchmaking to them.
Does ChristianCafe.com offer free services?
The free ChristianCafe.com membership is available for a maximum of 10 days. After that, you are required to become a paid member if you want to continue. All the features and functions are available with a paid membership plan.
Where can you access ChristianCafe.com?
Though ChristianCafe.com is more popular in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia, it is available in over 190 countries around the world. For many Christian singles, it is a good chance to find somebody for love and marriage overseas.
Is ChristianCafe.com safe for online dating?
We explored many dating apps and can now assure you that they do a lot to secure the users’ information and personal data. For example, eHarmony uses two-factor authentication, while MillionaireMatch also applies photo and ID verification. In our opinion, ChristianCafe.com is more careless, as the safety measures are not so strong. All you need to get access to your profile is your password, and it can fall into the wrong hands.
Is ChristianCafe.com for hookups or serious dating?
Christian dating means Christian values. The platform is open just for those who seek marriage, long-term dating, and God-centered friendship. Those who are already married, in relationships, or looking for hookups are strongly advised not to join the site. Accounts of this kind may even be banned if the other members complain about them.
Can you browse ChristianCafe.com if you don’t have an account?
Search results on the ChristianCafe.com website or in the mobile app are unavailable until you sign up. You can start for free and explore the platform for 10 days.